Kinley and I are both big fans of So You Think You Can Dance, and dancing in general. Kinley's favorite dance of the season was called "The Garden". She absolutely loves the song. She wants to watch the clip of the show over and over and listen to the song on repeat and dance her little heart out. Typically her dance has a lot of head banging in it, but this clip is more of her spinning than dancing. Make sure to catch the end, it's a crack up.
6 comments:
I'm still lauging! "I'm okay!" How cute is that?!
K that was so cute!!! She is such a cutie.
Haha! She is such a fun little girl! Im so glad too that she is "ok!"
She's amazing. She just laughs!
She is so cute! I am dizzy just watching. I went private! Email me at mjolsonfam@gmail.com if you want me to add you to my list.
That's hilarious! She's so grown up, it's crazy!
Post a Comment