Thursday, September 4, 2008

Like mother like daughter

She might look just like her daddy, but I think she picked something up from her mommy.  Where else did she learn to put things in such a straight line???


Of course, Kinley insisted on giving her "friends" a snack.  She wanted 1 vanilla wafer per "friend", but she had 20 friends out, so we settle on "fwee cuckoos".  And yes, the kitties are eating their cookies with their bums...or maybe this was Kinley's way of telling me they were done with their snacks.

9 comments:

proudmamablogga said...

Oh funny.

I will churn out thoughts on the Palin speech soon; I've already posted twice today...

Janille said...

That is so cute! She is a smart little girl. 20 friends, so she needs 20 cookies!

The Hopkins said...

Marlyce,
It's Carrie loveridge..well, hopkins! You're little girl is adorable! I'm new at this blog stuff so be patient with me. Me and my girl, Halle also love so you think you can dance. I've always claimed to be a dancer born in the wrong body. Halle likes to do some pelvic thrusting and rolls around on the ground...it's actually kind of vulgar. I really don't know where she learned it, so lets blame her dad. I'm so excited to kind of keep tabs on you, in a non scary sort of way, of course.

Kurt and Kristy said...

LOL! That is too cute! At least she will be organized when she gets older!! ;)

Lindsey said...

That's funny; she does seem really smart! Yes, yes! I would LOVE to go to Yellowstone in the spring (I've never been before) I think that would be awesome; it's too easy to spend all your free time with family when you live close!

Karole said...

Kids are so funny! She's darling...how is Idaho treatin ya? I need a trip home, hopefully soon!!!

Kristen said...

Hey Marlyce! Kinley is so cute! I loved her sweet dance moves! I am starting a blog for our high school class. I am hoping to find everyone and get updates over the next year before our ten year class reunion. Will you please email me a summary of what you've been doing over the years since graduation . . . education, travels, marriage, kids, career, etc. Anything you want to share with the class. Attach a picture or two of you and your family. I am just starting it so as soon as I have some posts, I will give you the address to go check it out. If you want your blog listed so others in the class can see it, let me know. My email is: grannyk10@gmail.com
Thanks Marlyce!
Kristen

Me and Bubba Luv said...

She is so cute! I think she needs to try out for So You Think You Can Dance. I can't believe how adorable your little girl is. And AMEN to your Motherhood blog! I'm just getting started on the whole "motherhood" thing, but I have to agree with everything you said! You totally should write a book=)

Emily said...

What a little cutie! You have always have had great sharing and organizational skills! What a great thing to pick up on!