Friday, September 26, 2008
Shower incident #2
What is it about kids and their ability to know the worst times to bother you. Before showering yesterday, I put on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for Kinley, like I always do. I was about half way done with my shower when the door flies open and Kinley comes flying in hysterical. She pulls the shower curtain back and yells, "mama, get out!" She even added a finger pointing the direction I was to get out in. I asked, "What's the matter Kinley? Mommy is right in the middle of her shower". Still hysterical, she yells, "get out NOW!". I was getting a little worried, so I jumped out of the shower, grabbed my towel, and headed to see what the problem was. Not to worry, she had accidentally turned the channel and was having to watch ESPN. Rich will be devastated to know that Kinley doesn't like watching Sports Center over and over either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is funny! Be happy it was just the TV. Not someone waiting for you in the living room or something.
KEEP SMILING!
lol ok janille i love your comment.. seriously that would be my luck.. aubree is always jumping up to answer the door and wouldn't you know.. its usally the home teachers.. lol
Post a Comment