Friday, August 1, 2008

It's my party...

As of yesterday, we are officially in the "Terrible Two's Club".  I'm not really sure I want to be in this club, judging from the name it doesn't sound like it's going to be a blast.  According to Kinley, the theme song is, "It's my party...and I'm the boss, so do what I say."  Catchy tune.

To get ready for Kinley's big birthday, she got her first hair cut.  She actually did very well and just got a little bit of a trim.

Then while I was painting my toe nails, she grabbed a cotton ball and scrubbed her toes to get them ready to be painted.  She insisted on having purple toes and pink nails, and she can't keep her shoes on because she has to show everybody what color her toes are.  This includes every shopper and checker at Walmart.


   
I still can't believe that I have a 2 year old.  Where did the time go?  We certainly have a very spirited, active, and hilarious little toddler at our house.  She was nice enough to say "tanks" to the majority of people that wished her a happy birthday yesterday.  So, happy birthday sweetie! And if at all possible, please quit growing up so fast, but feel free to continue learning to speak better.  

3 comments:

katielovie said...

Shes 2 already? Holy Smokes....i remember when she was born. This post makes me feel OLD!!! but happy birthday Kinley, and sister Friess, Good luck!

Deb said...

Such a cutie!!! Happy birthday Kinley!

Lacy said...

Oh my goodness, she is getting so big! What an adorable little girl. Wow, I remember going to your baby shower, which seems like yesterday. Happy Birthday Kinley!