Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Warning, incredibly contagious condition
Kinley has recently contracted the most horrible condition. I'm not sure what the exact medical term is, but I have deemed it the "all by myselfs". Apparently it is extremely contagious and seems to spread from an infected older child to younger toddlers. Symptoms include a very flustered, irritated, and annoyed mother who is constantly running late because the infected toddler insisted on putting on their shoes "by myself", going potty "by myself", buckling the car seat "by myself", etc. I think the condition is much harder on the parents than it is on the infected child. The "all by myselfs" wouldn't be so bad if your toddler were actually physically capable of doing all of the tasks she insists on doing "by myself". Unfortunately, there seems to be no cure. So in the mean time, serenity now.
This is Kinley insisting that she take a picture of the two of us, by herself, because "we are so fun". Until Kinley took this picture of us, I hadn't realized that we really have no similar features, unless you count the fact that we both have brown eyes. And yes, I did chop my hair off. If Kinley's camera skills can improve some, I'll get her to take a picture of me to show you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bria has also been infected with this terrible condition. Climbing in and out of the car, getting dressed, pouring a drink - ALL BY MYSELF! I definitely think it's worse on the parents. The bad thing is that if you are in a hurry and you do it for them, they throw a fit, and then you have to go back to square one so they can do it by themselves. Aaaggghhh!! Needless to say - I totally understand what you are going through.
CUTE! Marlyce, you look so cute and really skinny! I love this pic.
Post a Comment