Monday, June 8, 2009

Master of Disguise

Thanks to nickjr.com, Kinley and I spent the morning playing Super Secret Spy with the Master of Disguise kit I printed off.  We made ourselves some glasses, mustaches, watches, hot dog phones, and of course, our super spy note cards.  Kinley managed to keep herself occupied for over an hour.  I always say anything that keeps your kid busy for at least 20 minutes is worth its weight in gold.  Kinley told me to take her picture while she was being "The Lady in Pink".  Then, she needed one without her glasses while she was eating a cookie so that I would know who she was.




3 comments:

Janille said...

That is so cute! You're such a fun mom!

Kate and Cole said...

I love this kid. Are you sure Kinley won't like The Pink Panther? She is into the spy thing! Her hair looks so cute by the way.

Mary Ann Carlile said...

You really are a fun mom. Just reading this made me tired;) You have one fun kiddo on your hands!