- Your daughter's shins are completely covered in bruises and her clothes always have grass stains on them because she just plays that rough.
- While having game night at a friend's house, your daughter comes upstairs without a shirt on because she is the Hulk.
- After a doctor's appointment, your daughter is given a basket full of stickers and told to chose one. Your daughter choses a Batman sticker.
- Your daughter tells you that when it is "trick or treat time", she wants to be Mulan, but not Mulan when she has the pretty white face. She wants to be "Mulan when she is the soldier on the mountain".
- When telling you about the elaborate birthday party your 2 year old is throwing herself, she informs you that she would like a Shan Yu cake. Yes, that would be the bad guy in Mulan. She is also having 4 parades, so stay tuned for that.
On a positive note, I am a tom boy myself, so I am not really to beat up about this. Also, she is still pretty darn cute and does have cute "girl clothes". Maybe she'll just be femininely athletic. That's possible, right?
6 comments:
What a little crack up! If I had a little girl, this is exactly how I would want her to be. I would take a tom boy over a little drama queen any day!
Too funny!! I can ship you some of Ella's many princess dresses if you'd like ;-).
Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm adding you to my friends list. Are you worried that you'll get too much of me? Neighbors, church, daughters bestfriends, facebook and now this. Oh you are so lucky. And I agree that Kinley is a totaly tomboy
Hey what's wrong with being a tomboy? Look at how we turned out!!! LOL:)
She is adorable, I love it. That's so sweet that she was comforting you when you were sick.
yes, that is absolutely possible. She is beautiful and athletic and feminine.
Post a Comment