Friday, June 12, 2009

Sometimes you just need to dance

I was busy fulfilling my duties as enrichment leader last night (yes, I know, totally hilarious that I am the enrichment leader, right) and had to miss So You Think You Can Dance.  While I was fixing Kinley's hair I made her watch it with me.  As soon as it started she got all panicky and said she couldn't watch this show.  She said, "I can't watch a dance show, I don't have my tutu on".  She runs "super fast" into her room to pick a tutu and says, "I need my blue one that Grandma Janice gived me.  It's so special.  Grandma Janice is beautiful."  I thought it was so sweet, especially because after I had finished getting ready she told me I was "kind of beautiful".  Once she had her tutu on, she proceeded to dance her little hiney off.  What a crazy kid.

3 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

She is so cute! Reese tells me stuff like that too. She told me once I was the biggest mama. Nice. I am starting to get into that show this season. The activity last night turned out great! I thought the skit was hilarious. My verification word is yvlxp. It does not compare to yours.

Joni Wiedrich said...

Too cute! Nora would die for a tutu like that!

At least you are kinda beautiful...Maggie always asks me when my belly is going to go away. I don't hesitate to tell her it's her fault. ;)

Mary Ann Carlile said...

She looks so beautiful and grown up in those pics! Don't you just love SYTYCD? Best summer show ever. And to jump on the bandwagon, my word verification is racreda. I am going to name my next child that, boy or girl.