Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Make it stop

Apparently we have done something to incur the wrath of Mother Nature, Old Man Winter, and Jack Frost.  It just keeps snowing and snowing and snowing.  On top of that, it's down right cold, luckily it's not Nebraska cold, but it's still plenty cold enough for me.  Poor Rich had to shovel the driveway 3 times yesterday due to the wind blowing all of the snow right against our garage leaving us a nice 2 foot drift.

Of course I'm totally lame and left a fair amount of Christmas stuff for the last minute.  Too bad the roads are horrible and I can't get anywhere to deliver or pick up what I need.  Luckily, no snow today, and the plows should be coming, so there is still hope.  If not, Santa, we need a tiny favor...I think you know the last things Kinley asked for. 
This is Rich in the backyard being so nice and posing so I can tell how deep the snow is.
Rich and his new best friend the snow shovel.  Don't you love the giant mountain of snow behind him?
Of course Kinley loves the snow.  She is such a freak, she never gets cold.  She mostly likes to eat the snow.  And notice how snowy her pants are....
Terrible picture, I know, but this is how Kinley gets around in the snow.  She just crawls and says stuff like, "I just love snow".  

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Isn't the weather out of control?! Looks like you guys have more snow than we do! I just wish Madi was old enough to enjoy the snow so we could do more than just watch it from the window! However, it is freezing here, so we would probably still enjoy it from inside the house. Kinley is adorable as always!

Ashley Cleverly said...

We are hoping you have a great time with my family this year. . . we are beginning to think we have been replaced!! As soon as mom stops coming to see us we will know for sure! Wish we were there to play in the snow with Kinley. All our kids love the snow too, even though it's 29 below zero. I 'm so glad Dallin and Hallie can go out without me and Harrison doesn't realize they are out playing without him! Merry Christmas. . .hopefully Santa gets your message.

Janille said...

I thought my 2 inches here in St. George was bad. I will stop complaining! It looks like Kinley is LOVE life though! Good Luck with the last Santa present!

Janille