Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dear Santa...

Hi Santa, it's Kinley again.  I know, I know, I better get my act together if I want to make it on the nice list.  My mommy said that we could come see you today.  I am hoping that you took my suggestions from last year to heart, and that when we make it to the mall I will find a decent looking Santa there.  I couldn't help but notice that you snubbed me in the store the other day.  I was the cute little girl in the shopping cart waving like a maniac and yelling "hi Santa".  You were the man with the really long white beard, white hair, suspenders, and using a giant candy cane to walk with.  Oh, if that wasn't you I'm going to be soooo embarrassed.  I did notice some bad body odor when we walked by you, so if it was you, you might want to consider sprucing up your personal hygiene for the holiday season.

So, when we get there tonight, I most likely will change my mind and become a little chicken and not want to go anywhere near you.  If that does happen, I have been telling my mommy for about a week that I would like a little turtle.  Mommy always makes a funny face when I say that and then makes a comment that turtles are yucky, so I'm guessing she doesn't want me to have one.  I'm sure the elves will make something for me that I'll really love.

Just remember Santa, I'm not naughty, I'm just stuck in my terrible two's.

Love,
Kinley

3 comments:

Lacy said...

What an adorable letter!
So is there a class on this zone defense? I need all the help I can get.

Trista said...

I just figured you hated me and that's why you haven't called back. No worries though. Are you going to be in Sanpete for Christmas?

proudmamablogga said...

So did she go?