While teaching our adorable little Sunbeams at church on Sunday (the 3 and 4 year olds), I asked what they were doing for Christmas. We have one little boy that likes to talk and says all sorts of funny things that I'm sure his parents would rather he kept to himself. This is what he had to say.
"First we will go to Grandma Judy's. She doesn't give very good presents. Then we go to D.I. to drop the presents off." For those of you unfamiliar with D.I. (Deseret Industries), it's just like Goodwill.
Hopefully Grandma Judy doesn't stumbled onto this.
3 comments:
Don't you love the Sunbeams? We teach them too...and I swear we have a little girl just like Grandma Judy's grandson. When she isn't going on and on about Disney princesses, I get to hear all the things her mom has been saying the past week.
hahahahhahahha I love it. Kids are hilarious. So honest.
ShaRee Anderson warned me that she learns all kinds of things about the families of the kids in her Sunbeams class. I can't wait for Ammon to spill the beans about our most embarrassing moments.
Post a Comment