Monday, March 31, 2008

On the move again

We have big news this week.  Rich was offered a position at a great firm in Idaho Falls and has accepted the offer.  However, this means that we will be moving, again.  This will be our third move in a 12 month time period.  Basically, we are just trying to keep up with our friends the Warners (very good friends from law school that move like once a month).  I should also note that Kinley has been betrothed to the Warners son, Jorgen, so we are trying to match them step for step I guess so that they don't call off the engagement.

So now we are in search of a new place to live and pulling out the boxes to pack.  I hate packing, but we are very excited for Rich's new job.  I think it will be the perfect firm for him.  The best part will be the firm's retreats where they take us on vacation and pay for us, yay for retreats on somebody else's dime.  I guess wish us well as we try and pack faster than Kinley can unpack!


of course Elmo is coming too.

13 comments:

Rammells said...

Congratulations!

But I didn't catch where you will be moving to ...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley Cleverly said...

What a pretty little girl you have. . . I thought she was supposed to marry Haden. Is it because we moved so far away?

Marisa said...

Good Luck!! It's always great when you find your niche. Best of luck with the boxes and the house hunt!! Hurray for free vacations!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations Rich from all of the Stroh's.

Emilee said...

Congratulations! Its always nice to know where you are going. Hopefully it will be a good move for you guys.

Lisa said...

What's in the Nebraksa water at the law school that makes everyone make a couple of moves in the first couple of years? Congrats on the new job!

Janille said...

Congrats! Both of my sisters live in Idaho Falls. I'm a little jealous. If you need any help on the house hunt I could give you there numbers. They actually have a few friends selling right now.

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Hey congrats! That is great. Kinley looks absolutely beautiful in that picture. GL with the move and hopefully this time you can ditch those packing boxes for good;)

Joni Wiedrich said...

Good luck with the move! We'll let you know if we make it out there. Could you send me your gmail address? I don't have it and and working on securing our blog.

Leslie said...

Good luck with that whole moving thing!!! And congrats that is great.
Leslie

Hanson3 said...

What's up Friess. It's Jared hanson and family. I came accross your blog while looking at Nicole's. Looks like life is going well for you.

Emily said...

Congratulations on the job and move! I hate moving too! It is no fun! When does Rich start? Do you have to pick up and go quick? I'm glad to hear Elmo is going too. What a cute photo of Kinley. Let me know the next time you guys are in Salt Lake! We'd love to see you.