Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kinley's Easter

Hi everybody, this is Kinley. Since this is the first Easter that I was big enough to enjoy, I thought I would tell everybody what I did. The best part was that I got to see lots and lots of family. I got to see all of my grandparents, even Great Grandma and Grandpa Thompson. Great Grandma Thompson has been really sick and has to stay in a care center, but I helped her and Grandpa get to dinner. I held Grandpa's hand and tried to help push Grandma's walker, but mommy said that was a bad idea. After I made sure they got to dinner safely, we had to get back in the car and finish driving to Grandma and Grandpa Rawlings' house.

Here is a quick recap of what we did for Easter.
We all went to the Easter egg hunt in Moroni. I really had no clue what was going on, not to mention it was only 33 degrees and I thought it was strange my mom wanted me to run around in that cold weather. When they said "go" all the little kids took off and I just stared at them. My mommy and Aunt Shawna helped me and I managed to get 2 eggs and 3 suckers. My cousins did much better than I did. Here is a picture of me with Kolter, Wyatt and Hunter.
I played outside a lot. Wyatt and Hunter let me play football with them and we did some sidewalk chalk. Mommy and Aunt Shawna did bubbles with me but they made me quit when I started eating the bubbles.
Thanks to my cousin Haley, I got my fashion on. Don't I look hot in these glasses? Uncle Len was busy giving everybody fabulous new hairdo's and colors, so I had to do something to keep up.
Then it was time for the Easter Bunny to come. He is so nice, he brought me candy and some new toys. I thought it was nice of him to come all the way to Freedom to drop off my stuff, especially since I don't even know who he is. Next year Mr. Easter Bunny, I think you could just bring Smarties and Jelly Beans, they are my favorite.
The Easter Bunny forgot to wipe his feet off outside and left these footprints by the door. Hunter told me that it was his "magic dust" and it's how he can hop from house to house so quickly. We all put it on our feet and tried to jump like the Easter Bunny, but the "magic" must have worn off because we were just jumping like normal kids on a sugar high.

Then we went to see Daddy's family and we had lots of fun playing with them. Grandma Friess gave me an awesome new ball that I like to bounce off mommy's head. I even got to see my little cousin Arden. I really like her because she is the only one that is younger than me. We had such a great Easter weekend and hope you all did too. Now I have to go take my nap, all this Eastering has tuckered me right out.

7 comments:

Janille said...

Way cute! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. I know about it being so cold. We went to the Ephriam easter egg hunt. I had to take a picture of the girls in front of the snow bank that was taller then them. But we had a good time too. Lots of stops like you!

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Cute post! I can't believe how much Kinley has grown up! BTW, thanks for starting the trend...they called me to be 1st Counselor in the YW presidency in the Holmes Lake ward! Thanks for at least giving me some experience to go off of:)

Kurt and Kristy said...

Kinley is so cute! And getting so big!!! I can't believe how fast they grow! So how is the job hunting going? Where are you guys looking to go? Do you want to stay in Idaho? Well good luck! We feel your pain!

Marisa said...

Too cute. I love her PJ's and the styling glasses. Cute idea with the Easter bunny tracks, I might steal that for next year.

Lindsey said...

Wow, Kinley is good at writing posts :) She is so cute! Didn't you mention that she had eczema? Bennett has that, too. How did you get it under control?

Lacy said...

Forget the mullet, to be in with this NASCAR crowd what I needed was a boob job. I have never seen so many fake boobs hanging out everywhere!

Janae said...

She looks so much like Rich, it cracks us up. We are glad that you had a good Easter. We are a little bothered that you didn't stop by on your way through town. Was it the four pound poop that scared you away?