Kinley and I were looking through some pictures today so that I could come up with a new post. She saw some pictures from a few weeks ago when we did a day trip to Salt Lake. She said, "this is when I rode horses with Aunt Sherry. She is so fun." Kinley would like to thank Aunt Sherry and Uncle Shane for letting her ride your horses. She still thinks it is so silly that those horses ate carrots.
2 comments:
There is no way in heck my girls would get on a horse like that. I so wish that they would! They will have to learn quick though because we want horses in the future. The only horses (ponies) they will get on are at Thanksgiving Pt because they are tied to a pole and they walk in a circle like a merry-go-round. We are working on it. :)
How cute. That is definitely one thing that Reese and Kinley have in common. Reese loves horses! She waves to her fans as she rides by. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment