Monday, August 3, 2009
Birthday Palooza
Kinley had her birthday party on Saturday and I think it was a big success. She had been telling me for days that no big people could come because that would be naughty. I let them come anyways. We invited some friends from the neighborhood to come and have a BBQ with us, and of course we had to serve some Sanpete BBQ turkey, wouldn't be a party without it. Kinley kept changing her mind as to what kind of party she wanted, and finally she told me she just wanted a party, so a party she had. Rich and I decided to splurge this year and bought her a bounce house. I'm quite certain it was a big hit and I think it's going to make us pretty popular in the neighborhood. We were even lucky enough to have my parents, and my sister Nicole and her family join us for the party. I think we all had a great time.
I love this picture, classic family picture. Kinley with a cheesy grin, Kolter a silly face, then cute and adorable little Paige and Hunter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was a fun party. Best Birthdaypalooza I've ever been to. I love our neighborhood too.
Hey Lamo, I need another post from you asap!
Post a Comment