Monday, August 17, 2009

Slip and Slide tutorial

Step one: Rather than using your inflatable boogie board to help you fly down the slip and slide, go to the wrong end of the slide, and stand on said boogie board.
Step two: Get flustered because you aren't moving then sit down and let your inflatable boogie board soak up some water.
Step three: Figure out that you can stand up and basically skateboard down the slip and slide.
Step four: Sit down, relax, and soak up some water, and grin with delight.

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

bwaahahahahaha!! I totally love the skateboarding--although I have to say it's WAY better in real life!!

Kate and Cole said...

How did I miss this post? It was 6 days ago! Why do they have such a hard time figuring out the slip n slide? Ryker did the same thing. Too funny!