Just thought I would share some of Kinley's wisdom with you today. Kinley had her 3 year well child check up this week. She has been to the doctor a couple of times this summer for some trouble with "the no poops" as we call them. I mentioned to her that the doctor would be asking her if she had been pooping in the potty. She then told me, "you shouldn't put fire in my bum because then I will shoot fireworks, and that won't be good." Aahh, wisdom beyond her years.
4 comments:
Would you stop putting fireworks in her bum already? gee whiz
Wow, yeah, I can see how that could be a problem. Smart gal! That is really hilarious!
ready for an update. I have no idea what's going on in your life.
Hayden had the same problem when we got her potty trained. The dr gave us a prescription for Miralax & I swear it was a miracle worker!!! Now you can get it over the counter...I highly suggest trying it. It's a powder & you give them 1/4 tsp in water or juice everday for a year. I agree with Kinley...fire in the bum is not good:)
Post a Comment