We have just returned from our first real vacation in quite some time. We took a trip to Island Park and Yellowstone with some good friends (the Warners and Hinkins for those of you that know them). We had a weekend filled with great food, great company, great scenery, and 3 little kids that played together extremely well. I don't feel like typing a long narrative of the trip, so just enjoy some pictures from Bear World and Yellowstone.
We had so much fun, too! Thanks! Bennett keeps going through and naming each person that was there and then saying, "in their car" I think he really wanted Kinley to ride with us :)
I don't like this "new best friends" idea. I love the look on your face on that ride your on with Kinley. It looks like way too much for you to handle. hahaha....Fun party tonight!
5 comments:
That is funny- we have been in Island Park for the last 2 weeks and are slowly making our way back to Lincoln (the baby puts a cramp in our style).
How fun! We are headed up there in about a week and a half!! Can't wait!
We had so much fun, too! Thanks! Bennett keeps going through and naming each person that was there and then saying, "in their car" I think he really wanted Kinley to ride with us :)
how fun!! Sooo... was Bear World really the biggest tourist trap west of the Mississippi like Brandon says??? haha Looks like you had a blast!!
I don't like this "new best friends" idea. I love the look on your face on that ride your on with Kinley. It looks like way too much for you to handle. hahaha....Fun party tonight!
Post a Comment