First, she drags out all of her stuffed animal friends making a huge mess. Then she picks five to cram into her stroller and take to lunch.
Then she insists that I give each of them crackers and drinks, and of course, they need to be buckled in for safety.
After everybody is in the right place, Kinley takes each animal and smashes their face into the crackers, makes chomping sounds, and then says how much they each like their lunch.
Once everybody has had their crackers smashed in their face, I mean, eaten their lunch, it's time for a quick nap. Of course, this takes like 15 minutes because they each need a story and a song.
Finally, lunch and nap time are done and Kinley wants her picture taken with her friends. She looks super excited to be there, but her "friends" seem to be saying something like, please shoot me now. I think I was thinking the same thing.
Thank heavens we live in such a great neighborhood that is filled with fun little kids. I am just not a fan of Kinley's stuffed friends, they are far too needy for me.
3 comments:
hahahaha!!! I laughed the whole time I was reading this. That is too funny. She needs to come over and play! Swim party! Tell Kinley to make good choices so she can come
You are nice to go along with it. She's so cute and nurturing :)
I'm ready for a new post...slacker!
Post a Comment