Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Princess and her Prince Charming

Kinley has a new friend, Logan. He is so cute and ridiculously coordinated for an almost four year old. Kinley was able to talk Logan into dancing with her. She was the Princess, of course, and he got to be Prince Charming. I think they make a pretty cute couple, don't you? I think we are really going to enjoy having Logan and his family living across the street from us.

3 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

That is so cute. I agree that Logan is SO cute. He has the cutest smile. They would make a very cute couple. All that matters is that he's athletic right Rich? hahaha, he's got the look and coordination.

I loved your comment on my blog by the way. I think Ryker does get that look from me. Or maybe he's been around you too much?

Kandis Smith said...

haha, he's cute.... but does he look a teensy bit gay??? LOL!! We LOVE having you two live by us!! What are we going to do in the winter when we don't have your backyard to play in???

Janille said...

That is so cute! It is good for a "Tom boy girl" to get to play the role of a princess. My Madilyn is such a tom boy herself and reminds me a lot of Kinley. When Madi and Maleea play together, Madi is ALWAYS the prince and Maleea the princess. I am SO EXCITED when Madi plays with boys and she plays the princess! Anyway...she is so cute!