Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Watch this...

Kinley is really into entertaining me with her random and not very interesting tricks.  She'll say, "watch this" and then do something fairly lame.  Lately, it has been stick her finger in her nose, remove it quickly, then promptly stick it in her mouth.  I tell her every single time it is so gross to pick your nose.  Luckily, I have yet to see her make a successful pick.  This leads us to yesterday's playing of "watch this".

Kinley:  Mommy, watch this
Me:  If you're just going to pick your nose and eat it, I don't want to see that.
Kinley: makes her sad face
Me:  Do you still have something to show mommy?
Kinley:  No way, I gross


2 comments:

Janille said...

That is funny! She might surprise herself when she gets something.

Annie said...

Ha! That is great. What a funny little one you've got there, Marlyce. :)