"Care Bear! You hit Raffey? We not hit! Care Bear, sit here, fold your arms. Care Bear, no pop!" The reference to pop comes from last night when Kinley made some bad choices and lost the special privilege of having some root beer with her dinner.
"Care Bear! I not have time for this!" I of course responded with, "Hey Care Bear, this is when you flop around on the floor like a fish out of water making it completely impossible to get your shoes and jacket on." Kinley didn't think it was funny, but I sure did.
My personal favorite was, "Mommy, Raffey big pooped. Change his diaper."
After watching them play for awhile, I told Kinley that I wanted her to be my baby again because she was acting too old. Huge mistake. This led to Kinley and her friends pretending to be babies, which meant me "swaddling" them like a 100 times then rocking them to sleep. They did have time to stop for a group photo before taking a pretend nap and having a picnic in the kitchen. I am hoping that some day in the very near future Kinley will find some friends that are a little less needy.
5 comments:
She is so cute! Wish we lived closer! We will miss you again for Thanksgiving!
I can't believe how grown up she is!! Someone really needs to do something about that...kids growing up. Although, I don't think I will mind Nora growing out of her tantrum, I must do everything myself phase!
That is so CUTE! I LOVE when they can entertain themselves! She is so funny! I hate when I can hear my girls talking the same way I do. It helps me know what I really sound like. SOMETIMES ITS NOT A GOOD THING!
Janille
How fun! I liked your tag, especially the part about being Oprah's friend. I've had a lot of dreams where Oprah is my friend and then I wake up sad :)
Were you guys at the mall on Saturday? I thought perhaps I saw your husband in the men's room changing Kinley's diaper?? I wasn't inclined to stop and have a conversation at such a choice moment....anyway, I tried to see if I would run into you, but you were not to be found (even if you were there at all). We thank you for your generosity to watch AJ this Friday, but we have actually made plans that will not require your assistance. Thanks just the same.
Post a Comment