So, with the results of the election in, I find myself sorely disappointed. Well, me and "chop it off" are just heart broken. I am wondering if maybe I didn't allow for enough campaigning and enough stump speeches. Should "chop it off" have been allowed to campaign, she would have shared stories about the hair do that is done in 5 minutes, the savings on hair products, and basically the simplicity that super short hairstyle offers. Also, "chop it off" would have liked the public to know that this particular style would have been similar to my very shortest of hairstyles. But, alas, I did not give her the chance and she was easily beaten.
Apparently the winning consensus is for me to keep growing with a slight preference going to the curly hair do. I did receive comments about it being my hair and do what I wish, which of course, I usually do. I originally began growing my hair out because Rich thought that I should, some crap about having the same hairstyle for like 7 years, and he was right. I think I might actually be done growing for a bit and just enjoy what I have achieved thus far. With that being said, if anybody would like to change their vote to "chop it off", I am certain I could be easily persuaded.
6 comments:
I am sure you have already gotten asked this, but what about lasik? I got it about 5 years ago and it was the best thing I have ever done! It's a bummer for those who can't get it. Anyhow, we will be sure to give you a shout out when we need a date night. Actually, Angel's birthday is on the 21st of this month and it would be nice to take just her out. Let me pass this idea by her. Let me know if you are free that night. Oh, A.J. gets her blue eyes partly from me (I have dark blue) and Angel's dad.
Sorry I missed the voting on your hair! I think it looks cute in the one or two pictures I have seen of you on your blog...whenever I think of you it is with your very short curly "muff" hair-do of 9 years ago (so I definitely have a special place in my heart for that hair-do). So had I gotten my ballot in in time it would have said keep growing or at least maintain the current length!
(I know, this is coming from the person who has NEVER had short hair in her entire life).
I didn't get to weigh in my vote for the hair, but I do like the new hair. Change is always fun. Do you sometimes not have it curly? I don't know if I've seen it like that? I've been growing my hair out and am going to chop it to give to Locks of Love in honor of my Mom loosing all her hair with chemo. That way we can grow our hair back together....I'm planning on doing it in December. I just hope I don't whimp out and not do it. We'll see.
I tagged you on my blog today!
Dave wasn't able to sport the bob the builder costume this year, but the kids did ask if he was going get his tools before he met us for the pinata.
You are really funny. My favorite is Mr. Yacky McYackerson- had a good chuckle. Did you come to Star Valley and I missed you? That is really lame, if you come for Bball let me know. Hayley
Post a Comment