
Kinley is trying to start a new fashion trend. First, you need to borrow your 10 year old cousin's socks, boys crew socks. Next, one of your mom's black sandals. Follow that with one of you grandma's brown sandals, same foot as the other sandal. Don't worry about trying to get the sandal between your big toe and your second toe, just cram it between any toes. It really sets the outfit off if you wear your pedal pusher pants that look like floods when you unroll them. I told her I thought she had really come up with a winner this time. The discomfort of wearing two left shoes is clearly offset by how good you look. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Please take a look at my "Aveeno" post.
She is too cute!!! You need a little adventure and excitement in your life, something to really just mess with your schedule!
Thanks for the update:)
That is cute! They really know how to come up with some great outfits at this age! Mike comes home some days and takes a look at the girls and says, "Do need to take them shopping? Is that really all they have to wear?" I love it! It makes me laugh. Kinley is so cute! I hope things are going good for you guys!
Post a Comment