Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jumping on the band wagon.

Okay, I have seen this on several blogs and thought it might be fun.  However, I realize that I am taking an awful risk here as well.  I was kind of a goof in high school (maybe a big of an understatement) and seem to just get goofier.  But here goes;


Memories....

Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memeory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

8 comments:

Karole said...

Lots and lots of memories!!! The first one that comes to mind is when you moved here. I wanted to be your BEST FRIEND so I keep writing you note's asking you if you would be my BEST FRIEND. You would always tell me you didn't want a best friend but I kept trying and trying. Finally you said you would be my BEST FRIEND and I was so happy! I was such a nerd!!!

TLC, how could I forget:) We thought we were the best dancers ever and that we would kill everyone in the competition. That was sooo funny, we were so lame!

Next I will never forget when you, me and Steph sleep over at your house. We decided it would be fun to sleep outside and go to the cemetery. We were always thinking we were so brave. After the cemetery we dared each other to go in the field next to your house. All of the sudden we hear this loud noise and we thought a bear or something was after us. So we run as fast as we can, jump the fence and run in the house. We were laughing so hard after because Stephanie jumped over the fence and was in the house before we could even blink an eye. Come to find out it was just your horse walking around:) No lions, tigers or bears!!!

I also remember when you got your car! That was so much fun riding around everywhere....You were so lucky to have a nice new car, do you remember my yellow banana? I hated that car but looking back now it was a fun car to drive around!

Well, I could go on and on but I just want you to know that I do appreciate your friendship and always have. We have lots of good memories together. I love your family and please tell them hi for me!!!

Karole said...

Oh, I just thought of one more. I won't say what we were doing but hopefully you will remember. I will give you some clues. Let me know if you figure it out.

1. We were at my house getting ready for a football game.
2. We were in middle school
3. We were down by the creek at my house.
4. My mom took us to the game that night.

Ok that's all I can give you!!! Good luck!

katielovie said...

Hm...where do i begin? What about all the wondeful young womens lessons you taught? Or the fun activites you planned? Or all the nice and lovely talks we had? Or you helping me with anything and everything i needed? Or you being the most amazing young women's president who totally shaped my life (for the better) and how i totally wouldn't be the person i am today if i hadnt know you (i know that's cliche and over-used but in this case, it's so true!) Hm.....

Stacey said...

Oh wow I remember those memories that Karole wrote! I was at the sleep over too! And I remember what we did down by the creek on Homecoming! We thought we were so cool! But my memories of you are so fun! You were always so fun to hang out with. I remember in High school before you got purple! You would drive your dad's black truck and we would go to lunch all the time. We had so much fun together. My 2nd year at college I swear I was at your house everyday for quite a while! It was so fun to hang out all the time. You have always been such a great friend! We miss you!

Cynthia said...

I am not playing...but I remember watching a video of the Miss Dixie pageant with you while you reenacted some killer dance moves to Garth Brooks' "Friends in low places" and "Funky Town" - oh, you know what I am talking about...it was HILARIOUS! Could you please resurrect that video and post it on your blog? Or I bet the world would appreciate it if you just posted it on YouTube!

Lindsey said...

My favorite memory is of our trip to Malibu when us girls went to the beach and the farmer's market together in the van owned by the MSIA (movement of spiritual inner awareness). We should do that again (minus the borrowing the van from the crazy uncle part)

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

To be honest I have more memories of your husband but I do remember meeting you while you were with Rich and thinking "He is marrying the coolest girl" and I loved your hair. And one time going over to your apt after you were married and borrowing "Friends" I think. You and Rich are perfect together and he is lucky to have found you!

Lisa said...

American Idol Craft Night where no one ending up getting anything done so we all stopped bringing anything to work on and just had a good time.