Friday, September 14, 2007
A real attorney!
After 7 years of school and a herendous summer of studying, it is official. Rich has passed the Idaho Bar and on September 27th he will be sworn in and become an actual attorney. What a huge relief! I can hardly express the feeling in my stomach as I pulled up the page to check the list of those that passed and my sheer joy to see his name. Rich was very nervous to check and I got to be the first to tell him the great news. We celebrated by going to Rich's favorite restaurant, Sizzler, and had a very lovely meal. It was a bit ruined by a yucky older man who was a bit heavy and when he turned around there was a half moon, not very appetizing, but we had a good time even with the "moon" being so close. Kinley and I are very proud of Rich and all his hard work! It is great to have it all over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Let us know how real life treats you.
Richie - Congrats on the Bar! I didn't know you had such good taste in restaurants. Must be a west side thing. The Sizzlers in Vegas require body armor and a bottle of antibiotics for a week after consumption. Again congrats!
Woo Hoo! Congrats you guys! Congrats to Rich for all of the hard work, and to Marlyce for helping him through the journey! Wish we were to that point, but we will have to wait awhile:) Party!!!
CONGRATS! Yea!
SIZZLER? SIZZLER?
Post a Comment