Rich: Look at all this glitter. Glitter on my hands, glitter on the couch. I'm going to invent a non-transferable glitter.
Me: I'm so sorry, I had no idea you hated glitter so much.
Rich: It's not your fault. It's Christmas' fault.
So thank you Christmas, you're ruining our lives. You and your stupid glitter. Merry freaking Christmas.
6 comments:
Demetri Martin calls glitter the herpes of craft supplies. Its so true. You just can't ever get rid of it.
haha
Poor Rich :) I noticed on a bottle I bought the other day that it said "Non Toxic" I guess that's good it won't poison you, swallowing the little shards of metal will just tear up your insides.
Oh my gosh...he sounds just like Josh! Josh has complained about EVERYTHING that has to do with decorating for Christmas this year...the tree, the outside lights, etc... I'm ready to ring his neck:) Merry freaking Christmas to you too!!
LOL! Awesome.
Hehe!
Post a Comment