Sunday, November 22, 2009

Quote of the Week

This week's Quote of the Week comes courtesy of Kinley, just a tiny excerpt from dinner last night. "I really like this dinner but it sure doesn't taste good."

The runner-up quote also goes to Kinley. While driving past Albertson's on our way to Target, Kinley asked if we were going in that store. I told her no and that we were going to Target. She said, "oh, is that store only for old people that don't have kids?"

5 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

hahahaha!!! That is hilarious. Sounds like she needed some of my special chicken and rice soup :) Your blog is looking even more festive than mine. Love it!

Tara said...

I am so glad you share these funny things. You truly have the most hilarious child! Hope all is well. Love ya!

Lindsey said...

She is so adorable! I kind of feel the same way about Albertsons :)

Trista said...

We share the same incite on Albertson's it seems.

Cyndi said...

That's hilarious!