The blog is temporarily out of commission due to the author coming down with the swine flu. Once the author is able to get death to quit knocking on her door, she promises to blog about their wonderful Halloween activities. For now, the author is considering various methods of revenge towards the evil swine and their flu. She is unsure whether a complete boycott of swine products is in order, or if she should switch to a mostly swine diet as a method of payback. More info to follow.
3 comments:
Good Luck! I'm so sorry! This has lasted a while hasn't it?
I think after some chicken and rice soup and a slice of pumpkin pie, you will be all better. Thanks for wearing the mask! That made my night. Hahaha! Get well soon. You being confined to your house is getting a little old :)
Get well soon! I am pretty sure Ashlyn has it. We go in tomorrow morning to find out for sure. Not a fun thing. I hope nobody else gets it at your house. Good luck!
Post a Comment