Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Opposites do attract

We did a little babysitting this morning, well, it's not really babysitting when you have your kid's best friend come over to entertain her. I realized while Kinley and Reese were playing today that they really are complete opposites. Thank heavens for Reese, I think she helps calm Kinley down and she definitely helps her be a bit more girly. The girls wanted to play dress up. Of course Reese went straight for Snow White and Kinley went straight for "Spiderman Girl". In an effort to glam it up a bit, Reese suggested that Kinley add some jewelry. Kinley then spent a good 10 minutes trying to convince Reese that princesses fight bad guys, Reese felt like they probably didn't do that, and then she patiently watched Kinley fight off the bad guys that were coming for the princess. Oh well, they had a great time together, they usually do. I think we all need a friend who is willing to watch you fight off pretend villains while wearing a dozen necklaces and never once calls you cuckoo.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

I know she drives you nuts some days, but as on outsider looking in-she's a hoot!

Mary Ann Carlile said...

That is so funny! I love her little personality. She really is growing up!

Lindsey said...

I like that she has a little spice to her. She cracks me up; I can't wait to see her in person again.