Monday, December 21, 2009

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa, just me, Kinley. First of all, I just want to say thank you for listening to my complaints over the last few years. The helper you sent to our local mall was a gazillion times better, in fact, I told my mom I was pretty sure it was really you. I thought it was super funny when you told me you were going to need another sleigh to bring everything on my list. I hope I didn't talk your ear off, my mom told me I was talking to you for a really long time. I wrote you a letter a few days ago just to remind you what I really want. I really want you to come to my town and bring me a Little Einstein computer. I told my mom that your favorite treats are hot chocolate cookies and orange juice. She looked kind of funny but said she'd try to make those. Anyway, I had a great time visiting you and I hope you have safe travels.

Your friend,
Kinley

No comments: