First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all of the mom's out there, especially our own mom's. Today while laying down with Kinley to take a nap, she paid me the following compliment.
Kinley: "Oh mommy, I love your eyeball"
Me: "Well that's nice of you to say"
Kinley: "It's so hairy, I like that"
Then, filled with the warm fuzzies of motherhood, we drifted off to sleep, hairy eyeballs and all.
So sweet! I am getting excited to see my only niece! Oh and of course my adopted brother and sister. . . or maybe it sounds better to say my sister and brother-in-law! I really am grateful you guys are there for my family! Count down is on. . . 4 weeks from today!
2 comments:
So sweet! I am getting excited to see my only niece! Oh and of course my adopted brother and sister. . . or maybe it sounds better to say my sister and brother-in-law! I really am grateful you guys are there for my family! Count down is on. . . 4 weeks from today!
Happy mothers day to you too!!! I love the story!
Post a Comment