Here is a list of things Kinley had to say about her pumpkins (a.k.a. pump pumps) and her trip to the pumpkin patch:
I wuv pump pumps.
Dis one too small.
I not wike corn.
In response to my suggestion of walking through the hay maze, "I not wike hay".
While carving the pumpkins, "oh, pump pumps guts pretty" and "I not touch pump pump guts".
After Rich put the candles in the finished products, "I scared of that. Pump pumps go outside".
And here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
This is Kinley's new smile. Pretty isn't it?
Now, unrelated to pumpkins. I am posting a little poll on my blog. The question is, how does the world prefer my hair? Basically, who thinks I should get to end my 2 year struggle with growing my hair out. I mean, really, I think I succeeded. It's longer than it has been since I was like 16 years old. So, here's the question, should Marlyce wear her hair straight, curly, or get to chop it off short again? Feel free to leave a comment, or maybe I'll put forth the effort to make an actual poll on the side.
15 comments:
I like your hair long, short, straight, or curly so. . . I'm not much help! I should probably be conducting the same poll on my blog, but that would mean I have to post pictures of myself.
Also, your live traffic feed makes me look like I stalk you. . . really I was just looking at your pictures bigger to see that adorable little girl.
Your so kind to remember my birthday! Due to the amount of candles required to celebrate this year, I tried to forget!
You make me laugh. As for the other boy it was no one from High School. A guy named Sean from Snow that I dated for a bit while Ben and I were "on a break" and seriously only 2 no more:)
So Emilee's kissing question got you too!
I'm glad you found pumpkins! Kinley is so CUTE! I want to see the finished jack-o-lantern!
About your hair...When I think of you I see short hair. But I really like it long! I am like you and wear mine both straight and curly I love having options. I think is looks super cute either way. But that didn't help did it. I think I like it best...long and straight.
Since I just started the journey myself, I say you keep growing it out. Ask me in a few months though, I might be struggling enough to change my answer.
I personaly will never have long hair again. I loved long hair, but it gets to the point where it always ends up in a ponytail. So, I would say short and when it's short it makes it easier for you to do it straight or curly. I'm in the same boat as you w/ the whole curly/straight thing and i do it straight so much more now that's it's short. Holy crap, did that even make any sense? I think I just did one big run on sentence and had a quota on how many times I had to say curly or straight. wheww!
Marlyce! I didn't even recognize you with your LONG hair! But I love it. Your short hair was great too, but I am a sucker for the long...;)
I say- keep growing it. I can't believe how long it is, if you get to the point that you can't stand it chop it, but why not see how long you can let it go. I love it short, but it looks really cute long!
And the straight makes it look longer, but I think curly is easier some days, so keep both for an option!
whoa stranger! your hair is so long! it looks great; do whatever you want. i know that's probably not helpful.
Cute post! Now I want to see pics of her Halloween costume...and I think you should grow your hair out, just to see what it looks like and if you like it! Remember you can always cut it off if you don't like it:)
Hey Marlyce! I came across your blog recently-- it's good to find old friends.
I do like your hair long... but you can totally pull off the short hair. Not everybody can! I did like it back in the short pelo days...
Keep in touch! :)
I've never known you with long hair and I think it looks great. But I always thought your short hair was pretty cool, too... Anyway, I also wanted to let you know that Kate has a smile exactly like Kinley's new one--doesn't it make for great pictures?
I love to read your blogs. I think your daughter is so funny and has the cutest personality. I think you should grow your hair out, and I like it straight. Although I can't really tell what you look like with it curly. So those are my thoughts!
My question to your hair question is, "What are you going to do once you grow it out? To me, it's like if you really want short hair, then why waste your time growing it out. But if you truly like it longer then keep going. And also, what's easier for you, especially with kids. I tried growing my hair out & I just ended up pulling it into ponytails every day. What's the point of having long hair if it just ends up being pulled back. I ended up going back to short hair because it's easier for me. At least I tried I guess.
Looks like fun! Bennett didn't want to touch the guts, either. Your hair looks good, by the way. I think I like it curly best. Kinley is so cute!
Oh, and I agree about the high fructose corn syrup ads, they are a little pathetic and desperate. Maybe next we'll see the cigarette companies doing similar ads, that would be good. I saw that they are sponsored by the Corn Board, I wonder if that's in Nebraska?
Post a Comment