Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Trick or Treat
Happy Halloween to everybody! Kinley went as a pig this year, a very adorable little pig. We went to the church for a chili dinner and trunk or treating. I still can't get over how many people were there. There were kids everywhere, and lots and lots of cars to walk around to. Kinley didn't feel much like getting her picture taken today so you can't really see the entire costume, mainly the cute little eyes on her hood. She had a pretty good time at the trunk or treat, she just loves to be around everybody. One of the first cars gave her a sucker and she had a death grip on that sucker until mommy got tired of walking around. And Kinley was nice enough to get us a pretty good basket of candy, even though people tried to give her age appropriate candy (lots of dum dums) we did okay for ourselves. Hope you all made out with a stash of candy as well.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
She's pretty in pink
Kinley is adorable. I love her smile. She is the cutest little pig I have ever seen. We made okay on the candy thanks to Caleb. At almost every house when the people got distracted he would sneak right in for another handful. His bucket was full to the top before Josie's was half full. Caleb was having a hard time sharing so I had to steal my treats for the week while he was sleeping! Isn't Halloween more fun when you have kids?
These pictures of Kinley are so cute. I love the little pig costume!!
Kinley is a very cute pig. It's amazing how fast they grow up, isn't it? And it's only been a few months since we've seen you!
What a cute piggy :) Marlyce, your hair looks like it's getting long; you should post a picture of yourself!
Lindsey
Good costume! I can see your hair in the pic; it's getting so long!
Kinley is very cute! You gotta love that adorable face surrounded by pink! I do think she might have enjoyed having her mom and dad dress up and you could have been the three little pigs. Well, at least I would have enjoyed it.
Great costume!
Post a Comment