On this particular night while outside playing with the car, Kinley made a new friend. She happened upon this poor little moth and decided to pick it up and play with it for a bit. I know, absolutely disgusting and what kind of mom lets their kid play with a moth??? Well, normally not me, but however it was kind of funny and I swear she didn't put it near her mouth and the moth survived. My OCD kicked in later and she had a good bath that night, but we had a very good time playing outside.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Kinley's first car!
Kinley received a wonderful gift from her Aunt Pam, a fun little car. Kinley absolutely loves this car and plays with it for a large portion of each day. We have been keeping the car inside during the day, but taking it outside to play with too. It doesn't matter where the car is, she loves to push it around, climb in and out, see how many toys she can cram into it, and just have a great time. So a big thank you to Aunt Pam!


On this particular night while outside playing with the car, Kinley made a new friend. She happened upon this poor little moth and decided to pick it up and play with it for a bit. I know, absolutely disgusting and what kind of mom lets their kid play with a moth??? Well, normally not me, but however it was kind of funny and I swear she didn't put it near her mouth and the moth survived. My OCD kicked in later and she had a good bath that night, but we had a very good time playing outside.

On this particular night while outside playing with the car, Kinley made a new friend. She happened upon this poor little moth and decided to pick it up and play with it for a bit. I know, absolutely disgusting and what kind of mom lets their kid play with a moth??? Well, normally not me, but however it was kind of funny and I swear she didn't put it near her mouth and the moth survived. My OCD kicked in later and she had a good bath that night, but we had a very good time playing outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She looks just thrilled in the picture on top of the car! So cute! Cute shoes too;)
Watch out-----here comes the next driver!!
No worries, I've been told that I used to try to eat dead moths out of the windowsills when I was her age :)
Post a Comment