Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lagoon

We went to Utah for a niece's baptism in August and decided to head to Lagoon while we were there. We had some friends that were going and we just invited ourselves along. They were kind enough to allow us to tag along. Kinley absolutely adores their kids, and they were able to ride the rides together, so it actually worked out very well.

I expected Kinley to be a gigantic baby (like she usually is) and refuse to ride any of the big rides. Basically, I thought I would be stuck watching her on that stupid car ride that goes around in a circle, and the kids don't even steer, and it's over in like 30 seconds. However, Kinley absolutely loved the roller coasters. The only times she acted like a baby was when she was too short for the biggest roller coasters.

We even took Haddie. Yes, we are those crazy parents that take 3 week old babies to amusement parks. Haddie found the whole thing boring and slept the entire time. I had a great time and managed to scream like a little girl on the Colossus. Here are the pictures that turned out.
Dino Drop - Kinley on the left

The Bat - Kinley's favorite ride

No comments: