To be perfectly honest, I cannot believe that I am writing a post about sending my baby girl to school. I started this blog just before Kinley turned 1. Where in the world did the last 4 years go. I am very proud to say that I didn't even shed a tear when I had to leave her in the classroom. Kinley was very excited for school but also a bit nervous. She was worried that the other kids would laugh at her and she wouldn't have any friends. Lucky for her most of her friends from her neighborhood are in afternoon kindergarten with her, and the majority are in her class. So far she is really enjoying school, although she can never remember what they did at school until Rich and I grill her for 20 minutes about it. The poor girl is more like me than I realized. She seems to have my same terrible handwriting and inability to color within the lines. Kinley says she just goes too fast, I tell her we're just not the type of people that live within the lines I guess.
1 comment:
Yes, I'm up in the night and can't sleep...shocker. I think the outfit you picked is adorable!!
Post a Comment