Monday, February 28, 2011

Little Miss Party Planner

Kinley and I spent this last weekend without our Daddy around. Rich was out of town on a "retreat" with his firm. Apparently shortly after Rich left Kinley, became overwhelmed with a sense of missing her Daddy. She immediately began planning a "We missed you Daddy" party. In order to have a "successful party" as she put it, you need to have lots of decorations. She spent about 6 hours water painting pictures and hanging them with yarn for the party. She woke me up at 6:45 Saturday morning and said, "Mom, get out of bed. We've got to get set up for Dad's party." After witnessing her dedication to this project, I am now concerned she may have a bit of an addictive personality. No matter what I tried, I could not get the kid to quit painting. She is such a thoughtful little girl and I'm sure her Dad was super thrilled to see his 37 water painted pictures. Here are the pictures she demanded, I mean asked me to take.


2 comments:

Tara said...

I am sure Rich every single one of them! How cute is that?!!

Janae said...

Very cute!