So apparently Christmas has come and gone and I have failed to acknowledge it. We had a wonderful Christmas at home. Kinley, like most 4 year olds, wanted everything she saw on television. She finally narrowed it down to a lady bug pillow pet, Polly Pockets, and some blue castle she thinks she saw in a store or on a commercial. She already had a castle, so she got a Leapster instead. The day after Christmas Kinley told us that she is so thankful for Christmas so we can remember that Jesus walked on the earth. Apparently some of the Christmas spirit sunk in. Here are a few pictures to capture our Christmas morning.
2 comments:
Kinley of course is cute as always!
Bria has the lady bug pillow pet as well. Fun! Kinley is growing so fast and I absolutely love reading all of the funny things she has to say. I would love to just come hang out at your house and laugh all day long!
Post a Comment