Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Words of Wisdom From Kinley

"Mom, it's not fun to be filled up with pukes. It makes us sick."

Flashback to about 12:15 am, and I can hear Kinley crying. I get up to see what is wrong. When I open the door she says, "I puked-ded." She tends to add an extra "ed" sound to past tense words. The poor little thing continued to "puked-ded" for the next 3 hours, then fell asleep, tossed, turned, and flopped around all night. I, of course, didn't sleep a wink for fear I was going to get "puked-dud" on. Then, 7 am rolls around, and some how Kinley is magically cured and back to her usual self. Very strange.

1 comment:

Kate and Cole said...

The poor thing! And you got even less sleep than I did and you called to see if I was doing okay. You're too nice. I'm glad she's feeling better. I love the way she talks. I love how she replaces "Y" with "L". it's my favorite