Friday, October 16, 2009

She's on a roll

Sorry to bombard you all with Kinley's comments, but this girl is on a roll lately. Yesterday while I was getting ready, I was watching the Martina McBride concert that was on t.v. Kinley was in the bath tub playing with "Bath Tub Mickey Mouse" and yells, "mom, this music is making me sad, and now Mickey just died. Great." Personally I find Martina to be rather uplifting so I don't know what her problem is. Apparently she has inherited her father's bad taste in music.

Then today I informed Kinley that Grandpa Reed had to have eye surgery. I suggested we make him a card to help him feel better. She says, "I know, let's get some bubble gum. I can chew it, then put it in my hand and give it to him. That should make his eye feel better." Absolutely! I'm certain the doctor recommended pre-chewed bubble gum as opposed to pain medication.

I saved my favorite for last. Kinley is becoming a huge fan of dancing, loves to watch it. So I showed her a clip from So You Think You Can Dance of a break dancer. While he was spinning like a maniac on his head she says, "oh, I can do that, but I don't feel like showing you right now." I usually don't feel like demonstrating super awesome tricks to people either.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I laughed out loud at the gum! funny girl!

Lindsey said...

She is so funny! I love the first one!