Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Pictures

Here are a few of our pictures from our recent family photo shoot. Thanks do our most talented friend Kandis for taking these for us. They sure look a lot better on my computer before I post them to Blogger, so just pretend the colors look much more vivid.







5 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

I love them. Kandis did a great job! That last one of Kinley is so stinkin cute. You need to get it blown up to poster size. I love it!

The Jacobson Family said...

Cute Pics!! You look so cute as always

Lindsey said...

Those are so cute! Kinley looks so thoughtful in the last one :) And I know what you mean about Blogger and posting pictures!

Tara said...

Your family is adorable!! I love Kinley's new haircut - it frames her face perfectly! Hope all is well - love ya!

Cynthia said...

What cute pictures! I love Kinley's little hat, and your orange shirt--I just remembered that is your favorite color!