Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Possible Problem?

One day last week, while I was busy straightening up the house, Kinley went off to play in her room.  After a little while, she returned looking like this.


So, for those of you that have asked how potty training is going, I think these pictures should answer that pretty clearly.  In case it doesn't, well, potty training is not going so well.  Clearly she is not quite grasping the concept of underwear.  In the pictures, she is wearing almost every pair of underwear she has, most of which she has crammed both legs into the same hole.  So, we're taking yet another break from constant discussion of potty training.  I know she'll get it, she just needs it to be her decision, she's maybe a smidge on the strong willed side.  So for now, she will not be putting her pee pee in "the cage" as she is now referring to the toilet. 


6 comments:

Janille said...

I LOVE it! Well, it hasn't been a year yet. I still have faith in the little princess!

Matt said...

picturing in my mind watching Kinley walk is putting a "big tear" in my eye. And "the cage" Kinley you make me laugh!!!

Leslie said...

All I can say is-- That is so stinking funny. I wonder where the strong will comes from......

Cyndi said...

Oh my gosh that is too funny! I love that she had tried to put them all on. Oh the fun days of potty training:)

Mary Ann Carlile said...

She looks so proud of herself! She has so much personality. It's always fun to read your posts!

Cynthia said...

Too funny! Looks like she is taking after her mom...quite the little comedian she is already!