I'm sorry for the double posting today, but I needed to post this before I forgot. For Christmas my grandparents gave Kinley a subscription to The Friend (a church magazine for kids). She got her first one on Saturday and she was so excited. She carried it around all day and talked about how special it was. Today I told her to draw a picture for Grandma and Grandpa and we would send a thank you card. She colored for a very long time. When I asked what she drew for them, she told me it was not a picture, it was a letter. According to Kinley, this is what the letter said.
To Grandma and Grandpa,
Thank you so much for the book about Jesus. I really love it, it is so special. I taked it to church to show the Bishop. He thinks I am very pretty. I like to eat ice cream with Grandma, she is so happy. I'm coming to your house soon. I love you. From, Kinley - not Boogs, my Dad calls me boogs, but I'm Kinley.
I thought it was just so sweet, and I really do have the sweetest grandparents. Kinley tells me that they aren't just "normal grandma and grandpa" they are "great".
5 comments:
That's hilarious, especially the "she is so happy" part. What a cute girl. I hope it gets warm soon so she can ride her skateboard again.
That is so cute. I love when they "write" letters. I am sure you will have many more to come!!
Wow- got a good chuckle reading your blog. The underwear picture is priceless- hilarious. It is really fun to get a peek at Kinley- I can't help but think that she must be a mini-Marlyce, oh if only we could go back and see!
Don't you love that she knows your grandparents? I love that my kids know my Grandma Cook. They have to visit her whenever we go to Sanpete. I love how Kinley says that they aren't just "normal" they are "great"! Too cute!
Hey Richie and Marlyce! It's Jim and Rosie (webster)down in AZ. I found you guys through Jared's site. Your daughter is beautiful! Hope you are doing happy and well!
Post a Comment