Now stuffing the dolls in the steering wheel wasn't quite what I had in mind, but then again, I only have a small fraction of the creativity that Kinley does. Once the dolls were freed from the steering wheel, I happily put together snack time for Kinley and her friends.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Not quite what I had in mind
For the last few weeks Kinley has been consumed with her wonderful collection of Happy Meal toys, specifically the dolls. She loves to hide the dolls, walk a few feet away, then start shouting "doll" until her keen investigative skills lead her to the dolls' hiding place. She really loves it when you get them all standing up at the same time. One day recently, after playing dolls for a considerable amount of time, I suggested that her dolls would really enjoy going for a ride in her car. She took off with an arm full of dolls and seemed to be having a great time (judging by the constant jabbering and giggles). When I went to check on her, this is what I found.


Now stuffing the dolls in the steering wheel wasn't quite what I had in mind, but then again, I only have a small fraction of the creativity that Kinley does. Once the dolls were freed from the steering wheel, I happily put together snack time for Kinley and her friends.
Now stuffing the dolls in the steering wheel wasn't quite what I had in mind, but then again, I only have a small fraction of the creativity that Kinley does. Once the dolls were freed from the steering wheel, I happily put together snack time for Kinley and her friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment