First, if you get mad at your parents and yell that you hate them, then swim into open water at put your fin on the "butt", you probably deserve to live in a tank for awhile and your parents will eventually rescue you.
Second, if your dentist puts his finger in the fish tank and wipes it on your lovely clip on "bib", and also uses something called the "shoulder technique", it is definitely time to find a new dentist.
Third, if Bruce the Shark and his buddies can quit eating fish, I can probably cut back on the amount of sugar I eat. I guess I just need to find a support group.
Fourth, fish tanks are disgusting and I will try with all my might to never own one.
And last, Elmo definitely prefers watching Nemo with Kinley than being run over repeatedly. I think there are few things I currently enjoy more than watching Kinley and her best friend, Elmo, sit and watch Nemo together. They sit so cute together on the couch or in her chair and she constantly adjusts Elmo to make sure he can see, or maybe it's to make sure he is paying attention. Then every few minutes she will turn to him, rattle something off in jibberish, and they get a good chuckle out of it.
1 comment:
Hooray! Kylie has never seen the end of that one too! Right now she is on a Caillou kick! And I love the pic! She is just too cute!!
Post a Comment