Elmo: Please help, my friends and I are being attacked.
Emergency operator: Okay, I'm sending help, can you tell me what happened?
Elmo: My friends and I were hanging out when this girl came and crammed us all in her car. She started taking us out one at a time and running us over with her car. Mary, you know, the one that had a little lamb, she has been hit several times. Please hurry, there is still a baby doll left in the car, I think she's okay.
Emergency operator: Is anybody seriously hurt?
Elmo: Luckily we are made of fabric and stuffed with cotton, so I think we're okay. The girl ran me and Mary over the most. She thinks it's funny because Mary sings and I laugh when she runs us over. My stomach hurts from laughing, but I think I'm okay. We're just trying to stay very still so she'll leave us alone.
Emergency operator: Can you describe what this girl looks like?
Elmo: Yes, she has blond hair, brown eyes, about 3 feet tall and she either runs or skips everywhere she goes. And that laugh...it will haunt me forever, it kind of sounds like an old man laughing.
Emergency operator: Help should be there soon.
The suspect was quickly apprehended and taken into custody (a.k.a. "nap time") and informed that it is not very nice to torture our friends, even if they are stuffed. She was also informed that being run over is no laughing matter.
Exhibit A:
This is Kinley apologizing to "Mary" and checking to make sure she is still okay.
9 comments:
Ha ha! That was a great post! How can the perpetrator be so cute?!
LOL!! Ok you have the best posts!! Kinley definitely has the funniest personality Ive seen!
Too funny! I think Elmo deserves it. I can't stand him and my kids love him. Why does he always have to talk in third person? It bugs. Good for Kinley!
Wow, I wonder where she learned to me so violent???? Oh yea she is home with her mom all day! You really need to be careful, all your past stories are really rubbing off on her.
Leslie
Funny, Mar! That was a clever post.
Hilarious! You have such great writing skills!
Hi Marlyce!
What a fun blog! Your little one is soo dang cute! She seems to have her mom's spunk! I'm glad that you commented on my blog! I haven't seen you and Rich since we saw you in Walmart for that quick second about a year and a half ago. Keep in touch!!!!
Brooke (Heath)
Yo, yo, yo, cocco combos!
Marlyce- found your blog on Annie's. It was fun to have a peak into your life. And your little girl is a doll! And she looks to be as creative and crazy as you:)And yes, I'm still alive and well is WA. So your moving to I.F.? We are moving to Star Valley WY in a couple of weeks. I think I.F. is our temple - so we'll have to meet up one of these times! When are you moving?
Hayley
I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND! I have the same one. That is a way cute post! You are cute!
Post a Comment