Thursday, April 10, 2008

Daddy's bath night

This is what happens when it's Daddy's turn to give the bath.  I guess it's every parents' right to make their kid look ridiculous and take their picture.  Apparently the theme for bath night was "punk rock the tub".

6 comments:

Rammells said...

Your subject line popped up in my Google Reader and I was a little hesitant to open it (I'm at work). I thought I would get to see Rich in the tub. How disappointing.

Janae said...

I wish my hair did that. I'm going to try it tomorrow in the shower.

Leslie said...

That is what dads are for! Thank goodness there are cameras so you don't forget how cute that is:)
Leslie

Deb said...

I don't know what made me laugh more... Kinley's new do or Rammell's comment.

Lindsey said...

She looks so confused, poor thing :)

proudmamablogga said...

That's an awesome hair do!