We had a very busy November, hence the lack of posts from us this month. We made 3 trips to Utah this month and that is a lot of traveling for this little family. Kinley and I stayed at my parents for a week to work on a big surprise for my grandparents 70th wedding anniversary and we had so much fun. We made it to 2 nephew's baptisms and the wedding of a good friend of mine. It is so nice to be close to family and friends and be able to be there for such special occasions. In the last week I was able to do a ladies luncheon with Lisa Burns, Emily Evershed, and Lindsey Hinkins...and of course all the little kiddies. And then to our great joy, the Warners and Wiedrichs were in Sanpete county while we were and we enjoyed a wonderful lunch at Roy's Pizza (formerly Fat Jacks for those that are interested) with them and watched yet another embarrassing Husker loss.
So with Thanksgiving having passed us by, and I reflect on all of the many things I am thankful for, I would like to add 2 new things to my usual list. Of course I am beyond grateful for my family and friends, food, clothing, etc. However, this year, I find myself very much overjoyed for 2 items that continue to improve the quality of my life. First, the DVR. Oh where to even begin expressing my gratitude for the device that has so drastically improved the quality of my television watching, as well as decreased the amount of time it takes for me to watch my selected programs. And secondly, and maybe more importantly, a giant thank you to Julie Aigner Clark for your inspired creation of the Baby Einstein movies. Thank you so very much for allowing me 20 to 30 minutes each day to prepare dinner. There are days where I am certain you are saving my sanity, so thank you.
We wish you all a belated Happy Thanksgiving and wish you luck on your holiday shopping!
1 comment:
I'm glad you let her watch TV, too. I let Pearl watch Noggin while I do dinner. Really, otherwise she becomes a leech. What IS it about dinnertime?!
Post a Comment