During one of those days where I just realize, "I have got to get out of this house", and take off in the car with no real destination, I stumbled onto this really fun petting zoo. It is actually a pet store that has puppies, kitties, birds, etc., and then in the back it has a great little petting zoo. And of course, my little animal lover child had a great time. They had goats, pigs, chickens, miniature horses, ducks, geese, an emu, ostrich, and even a yak. I'm sure I missed some animals, but you get the idea. They also have a little replica old western town set up, it's very small, but pretty cute, and has the potential for some great pictures. Now all I need is a model that can hold still for more than 2 seconds.
So for our Friday Family Night Out we decided to go to the petting zoo as a family. We love the little puppies and now have our hearts set on getting a cockapoo when we get a house. They were so cute. So we spent some time inside looking at all of the animals, including the gigantic turtles, and then headed outside. Kinley had a lot of fun, and was completely mesmerized by the Canada Goose and the way it honked at her. The pygmy goats made her nervous though, they had some crazy looking eyes. So, if you are ever in our neck of the woods, we will take you to our little petting zoo refuge.



3 comments:
Darling pictures. That seems so much fun!
That is a really great place to take pictures. It's so nice to find those things. I wonder if I can find something like that here? I think I'll try.
Cute pictures. Looks like you had fun at the petting zoo. Kinley is getting so big. She's so cute.
Post a Comment